Our business grows almost exclusively through word of mouth with more and more businesses getting to know of us through either an existing client or a trusted friend or colleague. By introducing companies to our services you’ll be giving them the opportunity to reduce their essential overhead expenditure, saving them valuable time and money and adding real value to their business.
If you are aware of a business that could benefit from the service that we have offered you, there could be mutual benefits of becoming an introducer. The introduced company can benefit from utilising our energy market expertise as well as you benefiting from an introductory commission, should we successfully complete the arrangements of their energy contracts. All you have to do is pass us the details and we’ll do the rest. We’ll then work with them to see how and where we can help them make savings. It really is that easy.
So being an introducer really does have its benefits:
- Your clients/colleagues/friends work with a preferred partner
- Access to specialist, impartial advice
- Personal service from a dedicated Account Manager
- Transparency – an online portal allows access to all their records at a glance
- Great customer service reﬂects well on you
- You receive commission on all companies that come on board following your introduction
- Repeat business provides recurring revenue
How do I become an introducer?
That’s the easy part. Simply complete the form below and one of our team will give you a call back.
Why not become an introducer?
You’ll earn income throughout your involvement with us.
Don’t just take our word for it. Hear what others have to say about us
“Excellent work Phoenix! I’ve introduced several companies to you now and each and every one of them has enjoyed some real savings. All I have to do was make the introduction and you took care of the rest. Delighted!”